AW: [OLSR-users] unstable routing tables with 0.4.8

cstorch (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 3 13:13:31 CEST 2005

hi,
whe have running 60 nodes with olsr 0.4.9 and no problems of
loosing routes.
may be your high level debugging causes the cpu load?
attached our olsrd.conf
christian

Delmastro
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. August 2005 11:18
> An: OLSR discussion and development
> Betreff: Re: [OLSR-users] unstable routing tables with
0.4.8

> Hi guys!
> It could be probable that my processor was at 100% during
> those experiments, but if it was why all nodes received
Hello
> packets from their 1-hop neighbors but they don't receive
> information about nodes at 2, 3 or 4 hops distance???
Packet
> collisions or exchange context between multiple threads
> should involve also hello packets!?
>
> Using ad hoc networks each node behaves both as client
> application and as router, managing  routing packets and
> topology changes. Building applications for multi-hop ad
hoc
> networks I need to evaluate routing performances
especially
> increasing number of nodes.
>
> I'm running olsr on linux kernel 2.6.9 and my
configuration
> file is attached to this email. Another question is: how
can