[OLSR-users] unstable routing tables with 0.4.8

Franca Delmastro (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 2 17:27:43 CEST 2005

Hi all!
I have done several experiments with olsr 0.4.8 and 22 nodes connected in ad hoc mode.
I noticed that, increasing the application level traffic, the number of neighbors in the routing table decreased until only 1-hop neighbors are maintained. Specifically after few seconds the topology passes from 22 nodes to 15, then from 15 to 10, then from 10 to 5 and until the end of the esxperiment the list of neighbors varyes from 5 to 1, all of them 1-hop neighbors.
Do you know if it can be a problem related to the management of TC messages and their forwarding??
In addition there is some priority option set on olsrd socket in order to give a higher priority to routing traffic instead of other application traffic sent concurrently on the network??

Thanks in advance for your help!
Franca