[OLSR-users] segmentation fault when there are no neighbors

Robert Frank (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 28 13:53:34 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas

Thanks for yor reply.

1)May i know how can i run olsrd without loading the dot_draw plugin. (i.e how shld i unload the dot_draw plugin)

The reason why i suspect it comes from dot_draw plugin is if i run with -d 0 option, my olsrd is not killed when the neighbors leave. But if i run with -d 9, i get seg fault as soon as all the neighbors leave.

2) I am using FC1 with 2.4.22 kernel and the latest CVS olsrd

Thomas Lopatic <(spam-protected)> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for reporting this problem. I have two quick first questions.

* As you suspect that the problem is caused by the dot_draw plugin,
could you run olsrd without the plugin and see whether the problem persists?

* On which plaform are you running olsrd?

Thanks,
-Thomas

http://mail.yahoo.com