[OLSR-users] Double radio mesh and OLSR

Henrion Benjamin (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 28 12:49:00 CEST 2005

Federico <(spam-protected)> [050428]:
> > Does someone has already tried uml-wifi + olsr here?
>
> Sorry for my late answer: I used plain UML (no wifi) with olsrd, up to 32 nodes.
> I roughly simulated wifi links by using traffic shaping tools and dropping randomly some packets.

The developer of uml-wifi will probably try to make a patch so as to
load multiple wireless interfaces on the same uml host.

He is looking for a developer to continue the project, and implement
real simulation of radio sensivity etc...

--
Benjamin Henrion <(spam-protected)>
<<                 Software patents are a Temptation                     >>>