[OLSR-users] secure plugin questions in 0.4.9

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 19 21:53:42 CEST 2005

I compiled the source as follows:
---------------------------
make USE_OPENSSL=1 OS=linux
make install USE_OPENSSL=1 OS=linux
---------------------------

The installation was OK, but when I ran the olsrd, I
got following error:
---------------------------
Library: olsrd_secure.so.0.5
DL loading failed: "/usr/lib/olsrd_secure.so.0.5:
undefined symbol: MD5Final"!
-- PLUGIN LOADING FAILED! --

It seems that the problem happened at Line 76 of
../secure/src/olsrd_secure.c

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much.

James