[OLSR-users] secure plugin questions in 0.4.9

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 19 18:51:05 CEST 2005

the plugin uses MD5 bu default. To use OpenSSL SHA-1
you must do:
make USE_OPENSSL=1

It does not support any other algorithms then SHA-1 and MD5.

- Andreas

(spam-protected) wrote:
> Thanks for help.
>
> I have some questions in secure plugin.
>
> By default, does it use /usr/include/openssl/sha.h for
> the encryption of digital signature?
> If sha.h is not found, then it will use
> /usr/include/md5. Am I right?
>
> If I want to use md5 instead of sha, do I just rename
> the sha.h to sha.h.bak? So it will use md5?
>
> Is it possible to use other algorithms, e.g. RIPEMD160
> and SHA256 by modifying the source code?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> James

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org