[OLSR-users] Creating openwrt firmware bin

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 13 19:19:28 CEST 2005

Hey John,

that's not a big deal. The symlinks will be overwritten (remember: the
OpenWRT ipkg uses tar to extract the data.tgz, this will overwrite symlinks
with new content. Drawback: You will use more space. Advantage: Just run
firstboot to get rid of installed new versions).

Custmized openwrt-squashfs *with* olsrd is available here:
http://ff-firmware.sourceforge.net/ (To install a newer olsrd just issue
"ipkg install /tmp/your-olsrd.ipk").

Rgds, Sven-Ola