[OLSR-users] OLSR + openwrt + wrt54G/S

aaron (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 9 18:16:13 CEST 2005

Well, Obrien,
yes I guess you can make a mesh with that. And I also guess that you can
filter content at libraries with such a mesh.

http://www.more.net/technical/research/filtering/index.html

BTW: was that your company that came under massive critique lately or was that
another filter provider?

;-)
a.

The freenets here (freifunk.net, funkfeuer and many many others) actually
have networks running with wrt54g.