[OLSR-users] Double radio mesh and OLSR

Jim Thompson (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 8 09:59:50 CEST 2005

Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that you will "avoid interference"
here, since the selectivity of
common 802.11 radios is not high enough to prevent severe ACI.

Now, if you were to move them to different *bands*, then you might have
something, then again, you might introduce enough hysteresis that things
really break.

jim