[OLSR-users] Problem about powerstatus plug-in in olsrd-0.4.9(Urgent)

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 18:45:53 CEST 2005

The powerstatus plugin was only ment as an example of
mesasge flooding using plugins and has not been activly
maintained. The ACPI code is not really tested at all, but
the APM code should work. What is the content of /proc/apm
on your notebook when you run on battery power?

- Andreas

ken chung wrote:

>I run olsrd-0.4.9 between desktop and notebook using APM power( both are
>Linux mechine).
>
>When I run powerstatus plug-in, I use AC power in notebook first and
>then observe the power data in desktop. Then I use battery in notebook
>and observe the power data in desktop again. The incorrect power data is
>shown in desktop, because my notebook still has 70% power.
>
>Desktop's power table:
>
>--POWERTABLE--
>[10.0.0.1]: AC
>--------------
>--POWERTABLE--
>[10.0.0.1]: AC
>--------------
>--POWERTABLE--
>[10.0.0.1]: BATTERY P: 0% T: 0 mins <---
>--------------
>--POWERTABLE--
>[10.0.0.1]: BATTERY P: 0% T: 0 mins <---
>--------------
>
>Moreover, is the newest vesrion supoort ACPI. Even my notebook using
>ACPI power, the problem is same as above
>

>Besides, when I run olsd at the begining, the error is shown below:
>
>---------- Plugin loader ----------
>Library: olsrd_power.so.0.3
>OLSRD Powerstatus plugin 0.3 by Andreas T?nnesen
>Checking plugin interface version.... 2 - OK
>Trying to fetch register function....OK
>Trying to fetch plugin IO function....OK
>Trying to fetch param function....FAILED: "olsrd: undefined symbol: <---
>register_olsr_param"
>Running registration function...
>Node has APM info!
>---------- LIBRARY LOADED ----------
>
>Can anyone help me to fix it?
>It is because I need to show this plug-in in my final year project
>Thank you very much

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org