[OLSR-users] Creating openwrt firmware bin

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 00:04:16 CEST 2005

I should have been more specific, I know how to customize what is
already there, i.e. in sources/openwrt/root/etc/*

Where I have a problem is having default software loaded in the system,
I would like to already have olsrd in the firmware bin when I flash the
device.

Is there someway of installing an ipkg into buildroot?

Thanks,
Andrew Hodel