[OLSR-users] Re: Segmentation fault about olsrd-0.4.9

Frédéric DELAUNAY (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 6 13:57:46 CEST 2005

Andreas Tønnesen a écrit :

>We should do something about this I guess. But installing libs
>by default will still create problems when new versions of libs
>are released.

Why will you have some problems ? I don't see why ? As I have not seen
the problem, I am agree with Thomas, I think it could be better to
include the make libs and make install_libs within the make and the make
install

make = make && make libs
make install = make install && make install_libs

- Fred