[OLSR-users] Pb with default olsr.conf for 0.4.9

Frédéric DELAUNAY (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 15:28:16 CEST 2005

Hi again  :)

I had a little problem, but it's not a bug. I can say that I am happy to
find it now because I spend quite a lot of time ... ;)

So in /etc/olsr.conf of olsrd-0.4.9 we have at the end
Interface "XXX" "YYY"
and before with olsrd-0.4.8 we had
Interface "XXX"

It's not a big difference for sure but that was a quite big problem for
me... I don't use that structure to start olsr I use
#olsr - ipc -i eth0 eth1
And then due to "YYY" the dyn_gw plugin doesn't work. I remove "YYY" and
it works fine :)

So for people like me who maybe "stupidly" don't use Interface
structure, it could be better to modify olsrd.conf :-p

Here it is

Bye
Fred