[OLSR-users] OpenWRT experimental and OLSR

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 1 17:24:25 CEST 2005

There is a new build and ipkg in the Wildcat Wireless repository.  The only
plugin I've tested is the dyn-gw plugin, although all of them are compiled
and stripped.  This is built with the OLD buildroot.  Please let me know if
there are pthread issues with the newer version.

I had some stability issues with the last CVS build I made, the daemon would
sometimes die silently.

Note for developers:  I've begun using a circular syslog daemon on my routers.
Is there any chance of getting syslog-enabled debug and status messages added
to olsr for the .50 release?

Finally, I've noticed that the load average on my core router is down
significantly with the new executable.  Before, it would run ay .40-.55, now
it barely registers.  Was there an errant loop that was sucking clock cycles
before?

John Gorkos