[OLSR-users] Re: [olsr-dev] olsrd on multiple interfaces

Pawel Foremski (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 26 23:12:37 CEST 2004

On Sunday 26 of September 2004 22:58, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Thanks for the clarifications. So you are actually using the same
> address on _all_ interfaces. Well - that kind changes the situation :-)
> then I guess you really need this kind of functionallity offered by
> olsrd as opposed to just changing a configuration as I initially
> believed was the remedy.
> I'll look into it and it will probably be included from the next
> release. And again - I'm not arguing to make life hard for people, just
> trying to reach the better solution ;-)

I understand ;-), it's OK.

By the way I've been using olsrd for few days and I'd like to thank you for
the great software. Keep up the good work! :)

Kind regards.

--
Pawel Foremski
(spam-protected)