[OLSR-users] Re: [olsr-dev] olsrd on multiple interfaces

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 26 22:58:38 CEST 2004

Hi again,

Thanks for the clarifications. So you are actually using the same
address on _all_ interfaces. Well - that kind changes the situation :-)
then I guess you really need this kind of functionallity offered by
olsrd as opposed to just changing a configuration as I initially
believed was the remedy.
I'll look into it and it will probably be included from the next
release. And again - I'm not arguing to make life hard for people, just
trying to reach the better solution ;-)

- Andreas