[OLSR-users] Question about configuration!

ken chung (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 19 14:48:18 CEST 2004

Thank for your help!

Even I stop or start the iptables service, I cant still get following
port to open and i still cannot detect my neighbor!
Have any method detect my neighbor

[(spam-protected) ken]# netstat -tul
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State
tcp        0      0 *:32768                 *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost.localdo:32769 *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:5801                  *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:5901                  *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:sunrpc                *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:x11                   *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:6001                  *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ssh                   *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost.localdoma:ipp *:*            LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:1212                  *:*            LISTEN
udp        0      0 *:768                   *:*
udp        0      0 *:32769                 *:*
udp        0      0 *:698                   *:*
udp        0      0 *:sunrpc                *:*
udp        0      0 *:631                   *:*

Here is the debug message running olsrd

[(spam-protected) ken]# olsrd

 *** olsr.org - 0.4.6 ***
 Build date: Sep 18 2004
 http://www.olsr.org

hello interval = 2.00       hello int nonwireless = 2.00
tc interval = 5.00          polling interval = 3.00
neighbor_hold_time = 6.00   neighbor_hold_time_nw = 6.00
topology_hold_time = 15.00  tos setting = 16
hna_interval = 10.00         mid_interval = 5.00
tc_redunadancy = 0          mpr coverage = 1
hysteresis scaling factor = 0.50
hysteresis threshold high = 0.80
hysteresis threshold low  = 0.30

Willingness set to 3 - next update in 20.0 secs
Using IP version 4

 ---- Interface configuration ----

Checking wlan0:
        Wireless interface detected
Interface wlan0 set up for use with index 0
        Address:10.1.2.1
        Netmask:255.255.255.0
        Broadcast address:10.1.2.255
Adding OLSR socket entry 5
New main address: 10.1.2.1

Main address: 10.1.2.1

NEIGHBORS: l=linkstate, m=MPR, w=willingness

Scheduler started - polling every 3.00 seconds
Neighbor list(12:44:13.958589):
Neighbor list(12:44:16.969624):
Neighbor list(12:44:19.979641):
Neighbor list(12:44:22.989627):