[OLSR-users] Mesh not meshing

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 2 13:50:09 CEST 2004

Damn.  Damn damn damn.  Damn.

That's exactly it.  And it first started happening with the July build of
openwrt, where they included a better firewall initialization code.  Damn.

Thanks so much.  I should have seen this a mile away.  I feel like a total
idiot.

Mesh is meshing now.  I'm happy as a pig in poop. Thanks!  I'll continue to
report on olsrd in the real world as we bring more nodes online.

John Gorkos