[OLSR-users] Re: ask source code about powerstatus

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 3 00:21:25 CEST 2004

 From the README_POWERINFO file included with the source:
<snip>
It gathers powerifno from the local node by polling
the /proc/apm pseudofile. So to diffuse powerinfo
about a node it needs to have APM enabled.
All powerinfo is gathered in a database en you
can wiev the output by telneting to 127.0.0.1
port 8888 on the local machine.
</snip>

you just telnet to the local host on port 8888 and
watch the output.

telnet 127.0.0.1 8888

- Andreas