[OLSR-users] Question about Powerstatus plugin

ken chung (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 2 10:51:16 CEST 2004

Thank for your reply

I already enable APM in my kernel(2.4.26)config,
but I still have no this file /proc/apm in my system and I can't
generate apm information in my wireless interface running olsr.
How to enable it?

Below is my kernel configure file:

#
# General setup
#
CONFIG_NET=y
CONFIG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_PCI_GOBIOS is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_GODIRECT is not set
CONFIG_PCI_GOANY=y
CONFIG_PCI_BIOS=y
CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
CONFIG_ISA=y
CONFIG_PCI_NAMES=y
# CONFIG_EISA is not set
# CONFIG_MCA is not set
CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y

#
# PCMCIA/CardBus support
#
CONFIG_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_CARDBUS=y
# CONFIG_TCIC is not set
# CONFIG_I82092 is not set
# CONFIG_I82365 is not set

#
# PCI Hotplug Support
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_COMPAQ is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_COMPAQ_NVRAM is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI is not set
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT=y
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y