[OLSR-users] Question about Powerstatus plugin

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 2 09:25:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

For the 2.6 kernel you do:

make menuconfig
Power management options (ACPI, APM)  --->
APM (Advanced Power Management) BIOS Support  --->
then select "APM (Advanced Power Management) BIOS support"

A quick google(...) tells me that the 2.4 kernels hve something like this:

[*] Power Management support
   [ ]   ACPI support
   <*>   Advanced Power Management BIOS support

Try that if you need to stick with the 2.4 kernel.

I'll see if I can add ACPI support in 0.4.8.

- andreas