[OLSR-users] Injecting OLSR messages

S. Ely (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 5 21:25:32 CET 2004

I am doing some research for my master's degree on OLSR and would like
to inject some crafted HELLO messages into the network.  In particular I
am attempting to induce a sink hole by injecting an attractive HELLO
packet from a non-reachable source.  Without the authentication turned
on, the hosts should recognize the HELLO packet as coming from a new
host.  The hosts should begin to route to the sinkhole if the route is
attractive enough to the clients.  Do you have any references to the
actual packets being sent over the wire?  Also, what sort of
authentication does olsr provide?