[OLSR-users] Ad-Hoc Mode and Channel

Gilles Douillet (spam-protected)
Sat May 22 02:06:51 CEST 2004

Hello John,

Currently we are using senao 200 mw(pcmcia and mini-pci) card form netgate.
The cards are great and work great.

But I get this problem with other cards too (cisco, sparklan) and this on
windows and linux.

In fact the problem is like this (in lab).  If I power up a soekris on
channel 10 and after a power naother soekris (normally in channel 1 a set in
the wlan-ng config or hostap), the second soekris automaticly swith to
channel 10.

Indoor in my lab, no probs, but outdoor (where the lan is) it can be
problematic :-(

Maybee a solution is to use mackill, and only allow our cards ?

Regards,

Gilles