[OLSR-users] Running two insances of olsr

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 20 18:28:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Do you need the GUI front-end? If not, just disable the IPC connection
in the configuration file.
The IPC_PORT symbol defined in src/ipc_frontend.h, sets the TCP port
to use for the GUI. You can update this value manually(in both the
daemon and frontend) if you really need the front-end.
I have never tried running two instances of olsr... I can imagine you
might run into ather problems as well. Keep us updated :)

And about the GUI - please do not use it for serious debugging! It's
buggy so the output cannot be trusted. Use something like
watch 'route -n'
in a shell, to look at the kernel routes.

- Andreas