[OLSR-users] Re: Ask for help about UniK OLSR Implementation Program

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 3 18:30:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

That sounds very strange. Have you installed the new config file?
Is there no indication of received packets in the output?
Try sniffing UDP port 698 - does the machines receive the traffic
from eachother?

And you are sure this is not a netfilter problem? Try 'iptables -F'

regards,
Andreas T

--
Andreas Tønnesen((spam-protected))