[OLSR-users] Re: a little feedback and questions

Bruno Randolf (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 12 16:30:06 CEST 2004

hi!

i just found this discussion about mesh scalability:
(http://dailywireless.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2750)

and then there is a nice presentatiopn from david reed, but it`s more about
open spectrum:
How wireless networks scale: the illusion of spectrum scarcity
(http://www.reed.com/dprframeweb/dprframe.asp?section=openspec)

greetings,
bruno