[OLSR-users] Re: [OLSR-announce] 0.4.5 released

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 8 22:07:21 CEST 2004

Hi,

Asymetric encrypton(combined with some key distribution scheme) would be
an interesting feature. It is fully possible - and the solution is
designed to be easy to extend. But security is not my main focus -
actually, I doubt I will have time to work much on any extension now
that I am finishing my master... So this will not be prioritized by me.
The way I see it my main focus will be working on olsrd. I hope other
people will create/maintain various plugins.

Perhaps somebody else would be interested in doing this?

- Andreas