[OLSR-users] Problem on subnet routing

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 23 10:20:48 CET 2004

Hi,

OLSR only sets up routes to other OLSR hosts and HNA subnets.
HNA messages are ment to announce routes to subnets for wich a host has a
non-OLSR route - so yes, the routes to your subnets must be set up by
another entity then OLSR. HNA is after all supposed to announce routes to
external non-OLSR networks.
In your case I would reccomend running OLSR on all nodes.

- Andreas