[OLSR-users] Interoperability with INRIA code

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 21 11:34:36 CET 2004

Ok. That'll teach me to check up on things before bragging I guees :)
Do you know when we will see some results from the interop(or is it
already available somewhere)?

- Andreas

> Andreas Tonnesen wrote:
>>

>> Cedric Adjih wrote:
>> > Hello all,

>> > Hmm, I don't know where this strange rumor originated from, but
>> > fortunatly it is incorrect :-)
>> >

>> Hmmm... ok, sorry about that. That was what just what I was told
>> by the representative from UniK. Thanks for the clarifications.
>>
>> BTW was there any particular reason olsrd was not part of the
>> IPv6 test?
>
> There was no particular reason: I guess no one with a laptop
> and an Unik-OLSR implementation joined the group of people
> testing IPv6 ; most people were busy configuring, running,
> experimenting, trying to fix... their 802.11 devices and
> then, their own implementation.
>
> For the record, Unik-OLSR IPv4 interoperability was tested
> thanks to a nice guy (A.K.) from Metric System Corp.
>
> Best Regards,
> -- Cedric

---------
Andreas Tønnesen