[OLSR-users] Interoperability with INRIA code

Cedric Adjih (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 21 09:13:29 CET 2004

Andreas Tonnesen wrote:

> Cedric Adjih wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >

> >>A representative from UniK was at the interop. olsrd was, as far
> >>as I know, found to be the only implementation that needed no
> >>modifications to work in a RFC3626 compliant manner :)
> >

> > Hmm, I don't know where this strange rumor originated from, but
> > fortunatly it is incorrect :-)
> >

> Hmmm... ok, sorry about that. That was what just what I was told
> by the representative from UniK. Thanks for the clarifications.
>
> BTW was there any particular reason olsrd was not part of the
> IPv6 test?

There was no particular reason: I guess no one with a laptop
and an Unik-OLSR implementation joined the group of people
testing IPv6 ; most people were busy configuring, running,
experimenting, trying to fix... their 802.11 devices and
then, their own implementation.

For the record, Unik-OLSR IPv4 interoperability was tested
thanks to a nice guy (A.K.) from Metric System Corp.

Best Regards,
-- Cedric