[OLSR-users] Does ethereal 0.9.13 capture OLSR packets

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 7 14:45:57 CET 2004

Just to clarify, I was assuming you were asking if ethereal will
recognize and interperate OLSR traffic :-) If your asking wheter
ethereal will report raw olsr traffic or not the answer is yes.

- Andreas