[OLSR-users] Does ethereal 0.9.13 capture OLSR packets

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 7 14:37:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I am using 0.10.7 so I can't say if 0.9.13 works. But it should
not be very difficult to test. Just add olsr as the filter(and
remember to press enter, ethereal is picky about that) and start
olsrd and see what ethereal outputs.
Note that the HELLO/TC packets generated by 0.4.8 if using the
LinkQuality strategy will not be recognized by ethereal as HELLO/TC.

- Andreas