[OLSR-users] dot_draw segfaults if no neighbors

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 4 17:36:13 CET 2004

Paweł Foremski wrote:
> On Saturday 04 of December 2004 17:20, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
>
>>And your olsrd is compiled with the USE_LINK_QUALITY symbol defined
>

> No :). Is that a problem?

Yes :) The neighbor, tc, hna etc. structs have to match in the plugin
and olsrd. if compiled without the USE_LINK_QUALITY symbol these structs
will not match, and in you case the pointer beein accessesd is rather
some value initialized to 0.
For 0.4.8 we will remove the USE_LINK_QUALITY defs alltogether and
always compile with the link quality code.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org