[OLSR-users] Same IP address for several interfaces

Pawel Foremski (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 1 14:44:38 CET 2004

On Wednesday 01 of December 2004 09:59, you wrote:
> > "So since this non RFC-compliant "extention" of the protocol will
> > not operate
> > in the general case I _do not think I will include it in the main olsrd
> > code_."
>
> Can you please explain why is your patch "non RFC-compliant" ?

Well, regarding your mail in general - I'm not OLSR guru (yet :P) and I
haven't found time yet to read it's RFC, so I won't discuss topic in detail.
I simply needed to deploy setup described by me really fast - I wrote a patch
and showed it to the others - for my setup it works quite reliably, but I'll
definitely improve it as soon as I have some time. I think Andreas should say
something more, possibly answering your questions :).

Bye,

--
Pawel Foremski
(spam-protected)