[OLSR-users] IP autoconfiguration

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 30 21:03:55 CEST 2004

Hi Jens,

The autoconfiguration does not rely on MAC addresses at all(well it is
used as a indintification in the intital traffic). Duplicate address
detection(DAD) is performed trough the entire MANET.

Hopefully a paper and a draft will be avalible sometime during this
summer. I'll get back to it as soon as stuff happens.

I really hope this code can be GPLed too ;)

With address autoconfiguration and security functionallity one just
needs some authentication/key management feature to have a complete
MANET "suite" IMO :)

- Andreas

Jens Nachtigall wrote:

Andreas Tønnesen((spam-protected))