[OLSR-users] some items to add in todo list

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 21 23:05:48 CEST 2004

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Multicast is interesting - but solutions like MOLSR is in
no way standarize AFAIK - and I cannot start and entire
research project to develop a multicast solution at this
point :)
If there however exists some standarized solution for this
please let me know.
But ofcause - if we look far ahead multicast is an option -
so I've added it to the list.

olsrd does sysloging - but not to much info is logged
except start/stop and errors... the way I see it logging
other events would result in seriously big logs.
What kind of data were you thinking about for logging?

-Andreas T

Thomas Clavier wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> I propose some ideas to add in todo list.
> First, at Lille in france, we need Multicast. Is it possible to add it ?
> Second, to easely integrate olsrd on autonomous node, i thinks it's a
> good idea to add syslog facility.

Andreas Tønnesen((spam-protected))
UniK University Graduation Center
University of Oslo