[Olsr-dev] New Release

Stefan Sperling (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 8 15:12:34 CEST 2021

On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 01:14:16PM +0200, Nick wrote:
> On 6/8/21 12:33 PM, Stefan Sperling wrote:
>
> > There are some outstanding patches in the OpenBSD port. Some of these
> > touch code shared with other platforms and would need some additional
> > work and testing before I could submit them.
> I can also wait. Feel free to draft PRs in an early stage so we can discuss
> them or help testing.
>
> Bests,
> Nick

I think I will leave it at this one patch (rtable) for now.
My time is limited and the current OpenBSD port is based on an older olsrd
release (0.9.6.1) which complicates our local patches. I'd rather upgrade our
port to a newer olsrd release first, flushing out all the patches that have
been merged upstream since 0.9.6.1, and then take a fresh look at what's left.

Cheers,
Stefan