[Olsr-dev] community maintenance of OLSRv1

Philipp Borgers (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 17 18:17:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

thanks for the kind offer! We will take a closer look at the branches.

We plan to add a github workflow:

https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd/pull/82

Maybe we should add actions for windows and the GUI too? How relevant are these
projects for the community?

Best Philipp