[Olsr-dev] community maintenance of OLSRv1

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 14 13:01:22 CEST 2020

As a help to the next maintainer I've pushed 2 branches into olsrd:
jenkins-jobs and build.

I've always done maintenance on a Fedora x64 machine.
You can look in the redhat/olsrd.spec.template file: the BuildRequires
lines declare which packages are needed for building on Fedora.

For building windows binaries you'll need mingw installations, for
building the gui binaries you'll need gtk2-devel (and probably some more).

Good luck!

On 14/06/2020 12:11, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Just to mention it,
>
> OpenWRT is looking for a new maintainer of the Olsrd package...
>
> Henning
>
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:19 AM Philipp Borgers
> <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> a few days ago some community members made the decision to help maintain
>> OLSRv1 again. We will try our best to maintain OLSRv1 in a working state.
>>
>> We plan to merge bug fixes. I don't think we have the time and energy to review
>> "complex" new features.
>>
>> If you are able to contribute a little bit of your time please help us review
>> and test fixes people propose.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Philipp Borgers
>> --