[Olsr-dev] Vulnerability report procedure?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 19 08:49:24 CEST 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Conrad Lara <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello Henning,
>
> Thank you.
>
> Just went through double checking everything before sending and found out this environment pulled an old version (9.0.3.1) which while listed on the website as latest is actually an older release, the concern is already resolved in the existing 9.6.1 mainline build so it's going to be a false alarm.

Sorry for the webpages sorry state (no pun intended)... it has a
database problem and no one has time to look at it to fix it. There
were a few people in Vienna on the Battlemesh who were willing to do
so, but I am not sure they managed to get SSH access to the server.