[Olsr-dev] Vulnerability report procedure?

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 19 08:47:50 CEST 2017

Hello Henning,

Thank you.

Just went through double checking everything before sending and found out this environment pulled an old version (9.0.3.1) which while listed on the website as latest is actually an older release, the concern is already resolved in the existing 9.6.1 mainline build so it's going to be a false alarm.

Sent from my iPhone