[Olsr-dev] Fwd: PopRouting on OLSR

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 22 15:42:57 CEST 2017

Hi, I need to implement a simple olsrd plugin that receives 2 float
numbers through a socket.

I was looking at the olsr codebase and i found a generic "info plugins"
that already implements the communication part.
I checked out NetJSON, httpinfo, txtinfo and jsoninfo plugins but none
of those receive numbers in commands. They only select the proper
function according to the command passed.

Can I tweak Infoplugin somehow to receive a float number in the command
or I need to implement a new plugin from scratch?

I would like to have a command like "/HelloTimer=2.45/TcTimer=10.32"

Thanks, Gabriel