[Olsr-dev] new olsrd release?

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 16 13:15:07 CEST 2017

Well if you plan to work on it more I will not make a new release.
You can easily create a tarball after you clone the repo.
On the other hand, it is easier to just clone it and work on your fixes
on a branch. IMHO working from a tarball only increases the clutter.

I'm also waiting on the smart-gateway blacklist feature to land before
considering a new release.

--
Ferry Huberts