[Olsr-dev] netjson plugin

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 28 07:42:37 CEST 2016

I have try olsrd v1 (complied own pre-0.9.1) to test netjson plugin  to
create file for netjsongraph
When I have compare produced files one created by 'netdiff' tool collected
data form textinfo plugin where netjsongraph.js shown very nice topology my
local network but file from netjson olsrd plugin not contain whole
information about links. The Netjson  plugin output all  id nodes but
create information only one link not show information about rest of links

Regards

Waldek