[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Velt, R. (Ronald) in 't (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 18 11:19:34 CEST 2015

Hi Diogo,

Maybe my olsrd2.py (attached) can serve as a starting point. It was derived from sample.py and creates a very simple per-node olsrd2.conf file. In addition, it makes olsrd2 show up in the 'Routing' column on the Services panel. I have yet to figure out the tricky part, which is to add entries to the conf file for Local Attached Subnets based on prefixes of the addresses that CORE automagically assigns to non-MANET interfaces (if any).

This file should be placed in the <your_homedir>/.core/myservices directory and registered in the __init__.py file, as per the instructions in the README. Then you should enable user defined services (as defined in the myservices directory) by uncommenting the appropriate line in /etc/core/core.conf. (See comments in that file).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ronald in 't Velt