[Olsr-dev] Creating OLSRD deb package for MIPS64

Daniel Golle (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 26 15:03:52 CET 2015

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 02:49:14PM +0100, Germano Massullo wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to create an OLSRD deb package for MIPS64 architecture. I
> just downloaded inside my Ubiquiti EdgeRouter the packages
> tar: unrecognized option '--anchored'
> BusyBox v1.19.0 (2014-10-09 14:06:57 PDT) multi-call binary.
> Do you have any idea about what happened?

Aparently the Debian package build relies on the full-features version
of tar and uses features (--anchored) not provided by the busybox
implementation.
Try installing GNU tar instead:
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/tar

Cheers