[Olsr-dev] Creating OLSRD deb package for MIPS64

equinox (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 26 14:56:28 CET 2015

Hi

Am 2015-11-26 um 14:49 schrieb Germano Massullo:
> Hi, I am trying to create an OLSRD deb package for MIPS64 architecture. I
> just downloaded inside my Ubiquiti EdgeRouter the packages
> olsrd_0.9.0.3.orig.tar.gz
> olsrd_0.9.0.3-1ffgraz1.dsc
> olsrd_0.9.0.3-1ffgraz1.debian.tar.xz
> from http://build.ffgraz.net/deb/dists/jessie/main/source/net/
>
> and I runned
> # dpkg-source -x olsrd_0.9.0.3-1ffgraz1.dsc
> but I got the following messages

[...]
> Do you have any idea about what happened?

Most probably this means that the debian version is to old for this
package. Not sure on which debian version the EdgeRouter OS is based on
but you could try to use the package from:

http://build.ffgraz.net/deb/dists/squeeze/main/source/net/

or even

http://build.ffgraz.net/deb/dists/lenny/main/source/net/

These are all basically the same packages but backported to older
debhelper version. For example tey don't use xz for the debian/ tarball...

regards
 christian