[Olsr-dev] Announce stuff with olsrd2

Philipp Borgers (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 8 13:14:36 CET 2015

Hi,

I just had a very quick look at the olsrd2 plugins and wondered how to write a
plugin that announces some stuff. I guess I have to define a new message format
or payload and write a handler for those messages. Can someone give me a few
pointers in the right direction to speed up the process.

By the way, I find the --help option of olsrd2 a bit confusing. E.g. it's not
clear to me how to increase log level or run in forground/background. I couldn't
find this after issuing olsrd2 --help :/

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards
Philipp