[Olsr-dev] Jenkins build configs?

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Fri May 15 22:13:26 CEST 2015

I have to admit this is the first time I've heard of a build server existing for this project (not sure if it's a private internal server or?)

Are the build configs published anywhere that I have not seen?

I've brought up on the past questioning what exactly is the supported platform list and supported kernel versions etc seems this might answer that question.

Having a public all platform build set could possibly reduce platform breaks in the future.

OpenWRT for example handles this by having their build servers,  they are decently documented so one could make them if they wanted to, but more importantly they accept a patch that works great on one architecture may break another and that's why keep builds running to watch and see and fix for multiple platforms.

Sent from my iPhone