[Olsr-dev] PlParam "IP.ADDR" "another-name.mesh"

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 3 11:33:49 CET 2015

Is this a Commotion only change that it doesn't accept it? or something that just recently was pulled out?  Quick glancing the code it looks like it still should work to me.

I am using this feature on my network (0.6.7) from OLSR.org with BBHN patch sets that don't touch nameservice) without issue.

This is the exception to the normal rule of having a setting name value pair in that it uses the IP address is where the parameter name normally is and the value is the hostname.

Make sure you are using a properly formatted IP address. Also the IP used has to be in your local list of OLSR listens addresses OR your HNA announcement range otherwise it will be thrown out as invalid.

Sent from my iPhone